Here are some useful habits that can help you a lot in daily life:
1.If you want to be happier：
- Talk with a positive person.
- Express gratitude by writing down some good things that happened to you each day.
- Laugh – even if you have to force it. The mere action of laughing releases endorphins.
- Move your body (walk, exercise) for 20 minutes or longer.
- Invest 30 minutes a day doing a hobby you enjoy and find relaxing.
2. If you want to manage stress more effectively：
- Breathe deeply for at least two minutes. Focus on your breaths.
- Stretch different body parts for ten minutes.
- Listen to something calming and distracting (i.e. music) unrelated to whatever is stressing you out.
- Detach from the source of stress (excuse yourself from a meeting, take a break from a project, remove yourself from an argument) for a five-minute break.
3. If you want to be more confident：
- List three things you genuinely like about yourself. Read those three things out loud. Do this daily.
- Stand up straight. Let your hands hang naturally at your sides.
- Outline your thoughts/words before you enter an intimidating situation. Being prepared will help you feel more confident. Bring cheat notes if acceptable.
4. If you want to become more spiritually-minded：
- Devote 15 minutes a day to reading a spiritual text (Bible, spiritual book, spiritual workbook.)
- Join a group of like-minded individuals whom you can learn from and be inspired by.
- Write out how a person you encountered that day could enrich your life journey.
- Perform one thoughtful act of kindness for a stranger.