- This change will affect mobile searches in worldwide and will have a significant impact in Google Search results.
- Users will find it easier to get relevant, search results optimized for their devices.
- First click on this link – Mobile-Friendly Test Tool
- Then Enter your site’s URL in the box and click Analyze
Making a Site Mobile Friendly:
There is nothing that can be said to make a site mobile friendly. It is basically depends on the
nage their sites.
As I’m not expert of these website software packages (CMS), that is why I can’t suggest you any solution regarding these. And as a Blogger blogging on Blogger.com platform I can only provide solution for Blogger.com platform. But don’t worry Google Developer guides on making sites mobile friendly will provide you complete solution. All you need just to select your website software package.
Useful Link to Make Mobile-Friendly Site:
- Guide to Mobile-Friendly Sites.
- Customize Your Website Software.
Guide for Blogger.com Platform:
Sites/Blogs created on Blogger.com Platform, making them Mobile-Friendly is much easier. Because here Mobileare privileged with Mobile-Friendliness by default. And there are some Mobile-Friendly templates available here. All you need just to Enable and choose your Mobile …
- Sign Into your Blogger Account and go to Dashboard.
- Then click on Template option.
- Then click the Gear icon under Mobile.
- Now select Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices.
Choose Mobile Template: Here you can choose templates of you own choice from the different types of templates available here. All of them are Mobile-Friendly. You can also choose Custom, then your desktop template will be adapted for mobile devices. But I will recommend you to avoid the Custom option, because it may not work fine of mobile device.
- Finally click on Save button to apply the template.