whenever we install Windows on our Desktop or laptop we use bootable disk to install. Windows installation with CD or DVD is an old metho3ds. Even our bootable disk get corrupt after few installations. After increasing the usage of Pendrive we use them for data transfer from one device to another just because it is erasable. So that’s why many software are also available for converting USB into windows bootable USB. Installing windows by using usb is best technique. We can erase it whenever we want, its more reliable and faster than disk drives. Today i will explain you how we can use USB pen drive for installing Windows on our devices. Their are many available software which make bootable USB pendrive but sometimes their is problem with file compatibility or even problem with different windows versions. Making windows installation is necessary after some conditions if your device is getting slow and you think that is windows problem but its not be every times. I recently explains some Tips to Make Your PC Run Faster without doing new windows. But if you want to install new windows then follow below given methods.
Method 1:- Make Bootable USB Pendrive For Windows Using WinToFlash.
- WinToFlash is best tool for making bootable usb just because it support various file types of windows.
- First of download and install WinToFlash.
- Then select your windows files source and usb device to make it bootable.
- Don’t forget to check the box of use diff format files as i have done in below capture.
- After that simply format and start copying of files into your device.
Method 2:- Make Windows Bootable Pendrive With MS Software.
- Microsoft officially provide tool for making bootable USB or DVD.
- First of all you need to download Windows Bootable Tool.
- After downloading install it on your device.
- Now you need ISO file of windows setup for making bootable USB pendrive.
If your have windows file with ISO then its good otherwise search at Google for tools for converting Windows into ISO.