Blogger has recently announced the threaded comment system to all official BlogSpot templates. Blogger now supports threaded commenting. Your readers can now easily interact with more freedom and flexibility while leaving replies or posting comments. Normal Comments and Comment replies can easily be differentiated from each other. Previously we would use a Reply button to reply to comments and often used the traditional method of using the @ symbol to point to a specific commentator.
How to build Micro Niche Blog and Make Passive Income(Opens in a new browser tab)
Now Blogger team has released WordPress like the commenting system. You can enable it by following these steps.
- Go to Settings > Posts and Comments
- Comment Location option set to Embedded
- Go to Settings > Other
- Allow Blog Feed option set to Full
Still Not Getting Threaded Comments?
- Go to Template > Edit HTML
- Click on Expand Widget Templates Check box
- Find the Following code.
- You will get Two results. one belongs to the mobile template and the other is belongs to the web Template.
Replace it with the Below Section of Code on both mobile and web template.
- Save the Template!
If you getting any problem, Leave a Comment here!.